CAMPHOR Forest Bathing Spritzer
Now you can inhale some of the world's most healing trees that I have intimately interacted with and photographed.
CAMPHOR Forest Bathing Aromatic Spritzer (1 ounce) = about 180 sprays
From the Sacred Forests of Japan Collection
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process); it contains purified water. However it is far more potent than a hydrosol.
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested—this is made with RARE essential oils hand selected and brought back from Japan by TreeGirl! This oil is Not available outside of Japan! There are Limited Quantities of this Aromatic Spritzer available.
CAMPHOR ESSENTIAL OIL– Cinnamomum camphora*
Known as Kusu or Kusonoki, this broadleaf tree is one of the biggest, oldest tree species in Japan, as well as sacred Shinto shrine tree. This is currently my favorite tree in the world!
* This is not to be confused with the Cinnamomum camphora treefarmed in Madagascar, which is the same species, but has different properties, where it is known as Ravintsara--but not Ravensara!
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' content, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: Citrusy, Lemony, Fresh, Sweet, Light, Bright
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Grounding by bringing in Divine Energy deep into the Earth
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit.Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- SUGGESTED GESTURE WHILE USING: Stand with your feet on the earth, and open up your arms to the sides stretching as far as you can. Lift your head up, connecting to the life force energy around you. Breathe deeply. Give gratitude for the trees near you.
- CAUTIONS: Camphor is a lovely and healing oil, but in high concentrations it can be toxic to the liver. Avoid using if pregnant or have epilepsy. Avoid spraying directly into eyes or mucus membranes, especially lips.
*more Phytoncide info coming later....
OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician or health care provider. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as individual medical advice.
*We apologize, but due to repeated Customs issues, we are not shipping any spritzers outside the US.*