HINOKI & SUGI Forest Bathing Spritzer
Now you can inhale some of the world's most healing trees that I have intimately interacted with and photographed.
HINOKI & SUGI Forest Bathing Aromatic Spritzer (15ml) = about 90 sprays
from The Sacred Forests of Japan Collection
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process); it contains purified water. However it is far more potent than a hydrosol.
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested—these are made with RARE essential oils hand sourced and brought back from Japan by TreeGirl! This Japanese Red Cedar oil is Not available outside of Japan, and Hinoki is Rare! There are Very Limited Quantities of this Aromatic Spritzer available.
HINOKI (Chamaecyparis obtusa)
JAPANESE RED CEDAR/SUGI (Cryptomeria japonica) Needles and Wood
These conifers are the two of the most powerful and sacred trees of Shinto religion in Japan. It is from these trees that the Shrines are built. These trees are companions living together often in the same forest ecosystem throughout Japan. These extremely rare Japanese Red Cedar oils are from a blend of the twigs, leaves and ancient, fallen wood from ancient trees on Yakushima Island.
Hinoki is the tree most researched by the Japanese for its Phytoncide*immune-healing properties, including increasing Natural Killer Cancer-Fighting Cells!
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide'* content, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: Earthy, Woody, Ancient
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Grounding by bringing in Divine Energy deep into the Earth
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit.Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- SUGGESTED GESTURE WHEN USING: Plant your feet on the Ground. Raise your arms up and pull the divine energy from the heavens down into your body and slowly squat down, placing your hands on the earth and ground the energy. Breathe deeply. Give gratitude for the trees near you.
- CAUTIONS: Although this is not a concentrated formula, avoid spraying directly in eyes or mucous membranes.
*more Phytoncide info coming later....
OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician or health care provider. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as individual medical advice.