RAINFOREST Forest Bathing Spritzer
Now you can inhale some of the world's most healing trees that I have intimately interacted with and photographed.
RAINFOREST Forest Bathing Spritzer (15ml) = about 90 sprays
from the Pacific Northwest Coast Collection
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process); however it is based in hydrosol.
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested. Limited Quantities Available.
WESTERN REDCEDAR (Leaf) ESSENTIAL OIL–Thuja plicata
DOUGLAS FIR ESSENTIAL OIL–Pseudotsuga menziesii
SITKA SPRUCE ESSENTIAL OIL–Picea stichensis
WESTERN HEMLOCK ESSENTIAL OIL–Tsuga heterophylla
DOUGLAS FIR HYDROSOL – Pseudotsuga menziesii
What makes this blend refreshing is the Western Redcedar Leaf, not Bark (which is heavier and earthlier)!
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' content*, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES:
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Awakening, Intertwining with the Forest, Releasing
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit. Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- SUGGESTED GESTURE WHEN USING: Lay down face down on the Earth. Feel the roots of all the trees intertwining. Take deep breaths as you inhale the smell of the forest floor.Give Gratitude for the trees near you.
- CAUTIONS: Even though this is a diluted formula, avoid spraying directly in eyes or mucus membranes.
*We apologize, but due to repeated Customs issues, we are not shipping any spritzers outside the US.*