WESTERN RED CEDAR Forest Bathing Spritzer
Now you can inhale some of the world's most healing trees that I have personally interacted with and photographed.
WESTERN REDCEDAR Forest Bathing Spritzer (1 ounce) = about 180 sprays
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process); it contains purified water. However it is far more potent than a hydrosol.
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested—these are made with a rare essential oil hand sourced Limited Quantities Available.
WESTERN REDCEDAR LEAF ESSENTIAL OIL –Thuja plicata
WESTERN REDCEDAR WOOD ESSENTIAL OIL –Thuja plicata
WESTERN REDCEDAR HYDRSOL – Thuja plicata
What makes this Spritzer so light, sweet and refreshing is the oil is derived from the Western Cedar needles/leaf, not the bark which is more commonly found in Western Redcedar Essential Oils. This blend has approximately 75% Needle, and 25% Wood.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' * content, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: Coniferous, fresh, camphoraceous, slightly sweet
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Awakening, Intertwining with the Forest, Releasing
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit. Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- SUGGESTED GESTURE WHEN USING: Plant your feet on the Earth. Hold your arms straight out, grasp your hands and pull energy towards you bending your elbows and pull them to your heart. Lift your head up to a tree's canopy and the sky, and inhale deeply and exhale slowly. Give Gratitude for the trees near you.
- CAUTIONS: Although this is not a concentrated formula, avoid spraying directly in eyes or mucous membranes.
*contains about 49% Alpha Thujone
OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician or health care provider. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as individual medical advice.
*We apologize, but due to repeated Customs issues, we are not shipping any spritzers outside the US.*