COAST REDWOOD & DOUGLAS FIR Forest Bathing Spritzer
Now you can inhale some of the world's most healing trees that I have intimately interacted with and photographed.
REDWOOD & DOUG FIR Forest Bathing Spritzer (15ml) = about 90 sprays
from the California Coast Collection
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process); however it is based in hydrosol.
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested. Made from Coast Redwood hydrosol (extremely rare!) and the uncommon Douglas Fir needle essential oil. Limited Quantities Available.
COAST REDWOOD HYDROSOL – Sequoia sempervirens
DOUGLAS FIR HYDROSOL – Pseudotsuga menziesii
COAST REDWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL – Sequoia sempervirens *
DOUGLAS FIR ESSENTIAL OIL– Pseudotsuga menziesii
*New Formula! We found a source for the rare Redwood Essential Oil!!
The iconic, majestic Coast Redwood, known for being the tallest species on Earth from a limited range in north coastal California, and Douglas Fir, a common tall tree used for lumber, lives in the coastal forests from California to Canada. These two conifers are often companions in the California Redwood forest ecosystem.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' * content, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: Light and Refreshing, Sweet, Foresty, Yummy!
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Awakening, Intertwining with the Forest, Releasing
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit.
- SUGGESTED GESTURE WHEN USING: Plant your feet on the Earth. Raise your arms up, moving your fingers, lift your head up to a tree's canopy and the sky, and inhale deeply and exhale slowly. Give Gratitude for the trees near you.
- CAUTIONS: Although this is not a concentrated formula, avoid spraying directly in eyes or mucous membranes.
*more Phytoncide info coming later....
OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician or health care provider. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as individual medical advice.